Tuesday, January 08, 2008



A Very Nice Consolation Prize


I thought I'd start the new year off with a Degas painting. Pretty, don't you think?


So, the bad news is that Brothers didn't make the Cybils YA fiction shortlist, but ... I found this awesome review by one of the judges - Trisha, a YaYaYa librarian. (Just scroll down past the winners to see it.) It seems that if there were a few more spots available on the list, the novel might have made it! So, I'm very happy. And honored. Congratulations to the winners and a big hearty thanks to the judges!

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you enter to win next year? it's great she reviewed your book

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Varian Johnson said...

I'm glad she reviewed "Brothers" as well. It's a great book!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home