Thursday, May 24, 2007







Dylan Cover Art

I've been taking a much-needed break from writing, and have been busy pulling weeds, planting flowers, and enjoying the outdoors. My next project is an herb garden filled with lavender, lamb's ears, rosemary, sweet basil, and thyme. I've got quite the sore back and about 100 killer mosquito bites, but I'm happy. I'd almost forgotten how satisfying pure physical labor can be.

Anyway, yesterday, when I was taking a break I checked my email and was pleasantly surprised to see that the cover art for Dylan is in. And the best part is, I love it. The artist/designer did a great job of blending in parts of the story. I'm thrilled.

Also, I'm pleased to announce the release of my good friend Brian Yansky's YA novel, Wonders of the World (Flux 2007). Check it out here. It's a great story, beautifully written, and has gotten some fabulous reviews. Congratulations Brian!

Also, on a google search I was happy to discover that Brothers is a nominee for the Texas Lone Star list, and a BWI Top Pick.


Wonders of the World, by Brain Yansky


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home