Wednesday, March 28, 2007


Jonny Wins at "King of the Blues"

Forgive me, but I have to indulge for a moment. Last night my 16-year-old son, Jonny, blew them all away at King of the Blues. The best part was that he was the youngest contestant and before he played, the MC was teasing him about having to bring his mommy (me) along to sign off on his paperwork. Afterwards, it was clear that Jonny was in a different league. He totally rocked. Watch the video here. Also, check out his band's myspace page.

On a literary note, the fabulous Greg Leitich Smith, author of Ninjas, Piranhas and Galileo (Little, Brown, 2003) and Tofu and T. Rex. (Little, Brown, 2005) wrote a very nice review on Brothers. Check it out here. Thank you, Greg!

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM , Blogger Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Hey there, April! Long time no chat. I can't wait to read your new book, honey. It looks fab, fab, fab!
Wow, your brother must be an awesome guitar player. Congrats to him, too!
On Friday I'm beginning a new series of author interviews on my blog. Come on over and check it out. I'll be interviewing Cyn soon. Can I do one about you and your book in the next month or so?
Thanks!
xo,
Kimberley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home