Monday, January 11, 2010





A Brand New Year








All my kids are home, and life has been crazy but fun. In fact I feel like I've been on a non-stop vacation. Last night my daughter Liz and I went out for sushi and a George Clooney fix with Up in the Air. So good. Here are some photos of our New Years Eve hike at the Barton Creek Greenbelt. And yes, Daniel dove into the frigid water.
Ed took this photo of Jonny. I'm thinking, first album cover?


And so ... The Less-Dead will be released tomorrow. I seriously need to do something like update my website and myspace page and stuff like that, but I can't seem to get my act together. There's always tomorrow. Anyway, I've got some reviews to post -- so far so good. Whew.

"In her compelling mystery, Lurie draws attention to the prejudice and hatred many gay teens face ... suspenseful and emotional." Publishers Weekly

"Lurie has wrought a compelling, edge-of-your-seat thriller that will keep readers riveted to the end." Kirkus

"Peppered with surprises ... Lurie's character detail are totally refreshing ... dead on." Booklist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home