Wednesday, October 07, 2009


Bakugan, Human Groove Hormone & Bromberg


Yep, that about sums it up since the last time I posted. This summer I had the wonderful pleasure of visiting my brothers in Maryland, and one of the highlights was playing with my nephew Ryan. He's got this collection of, well, little plastic balls, but when you drop them on the floor they turn into super hero Bakugans. Pretty amazing.




Next on the list is Jonny's new band, Human Groove Hormone. Isn't that a great name? They play funk/alternative/experimental and you can check out their music here. (Jonny is the good looking one in the green shirt.)





And now for a stroll down memory lane. When Ed and I first started dating he introduced me to the music of David Bromberg, and took me to a bunch of his shows in NYC. In fact, we even saw him play at Carnegie Hall. Anyway, last month Bromberg was playing at the Cactus Cafe here in Austin, so we took our son Daniel to see him. What a great show. Check out a snippet from one of his shows here. Guaranteed to crack you up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home