Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tweaking

Happy to report everyone is on the mend, so today I am going to sit down with a cup of coffee, a pumpkin muffin, my revision notes, and begin to tweak. Yes, tweak, which is a much better word than revise since revision involves deep thought,pain, and loss. It should be a great day.

This weekend I will have the pleasure of attending my good friend Dianna Hutts Aston's book signing at Book People in Austin. I call Dianna The Picture Book Queen because she is becoming quite prolific. This year she has three books coming out - An Egg is Quiet, Mamma Inside, Mamma Outside, and Mamma's Wild Child, Pappa's Wild Child. Way to go, D!

My 18-yr-old son still holds to the fact that it is vain to have a website about one's SELF. So, I've decided that well, maybe I am vain, I mean I did have the photographer touch up my photo in the hopes of looking a few years younger. I gotta love the kid. He keeps me honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home