Saturday, March 18, 2006

Okay, this week I have finally decided to create a web site and blog, and it's a miracle I have not shot myself in the process. I'm down to the last edits with the site, and very soon I will click "publish" and off we go. Monday I am supposed to be getting revision notes from my editor on Brothers, Boyfriends, and Other Criminal Minds. Crossing my fingers they are not twenty pages long. Hoping she has written lovely comments in the margins such as, "Oh April, your prose is lovely, your characters jump off the page, your plot is riveting." My chances are slim.

3 Comments:

At 7:12 AM , Blogger Cynthia Leitich Smith said...

Congratulations on the new website and blog! I can hardly wait to read Brothers, Boyfriends, and Other Criminal Minds (Delacorte, 2007)! The excerpt you read at WriteFest was fantastic.

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Alison said...

Hey, April, this is Alison Dellenbaugh--formerly of Austin SCBWI. It's great to see you online! Congrats on the nice website & upcoming book!

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Greg Leitich Smith said...

Hi April- Welcome to blogging! Can't wait to see the new novel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home