Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Vanity

It's been a rough several days, but since I like to remain positive, on the upside: my editor claims the revisions on Brothers, Boyfriends, and Other Criminal Minds will only take a week or so to complete, I read a great book, Fighting Ruben Wolfe, by Markus Zusak, I saw Aquamarine with my daughter and really enjoyed it, I connected a writer friend of mine with my agent. On the downside, my 9-yr-old daughter broke her elbow, my 21-yr-old daughter got T-boned by a sorority girl from Houston driving a brand new Infinity (no one was hurt), both my dogs are sick and leaving lovely presents in the living room, and my 18-yr-old son believes I am vain for launching a website. The joys of parenthood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home