Wednesday, September 05, 2007


Tribute to Vincent



One of the highlights of our trip to Paris last year was visiting the Musse d'Orsay. I love impressionist and post-impressionist art and Vincent is one of my favs, so I thought I'd begin each blog post with one of his paintings.

I chose shoes today because I have a new hobby. Jogging. I actually began about a month ago, but kept it a secret just in case I decided to quit. Today, however, I ran without excruciating pain and right now I'm feeling pretty good. The endorphins are flowing and I'm ready to write.

My work in progress is finally coming along - I've got one polished chapter and a few rough ones, and even though the plot is sketchy, I've got my characters. Well, the main ones anyway. I'm a little nervous; this book is something new for me. A thriller involving a serial killer. Can I do this? I sure hope so.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM , Blogger Don Tate II said...

I love jogging, too. Wish you well with that. Hey, I forgot to tell you how much I enjoyed your presentation last month. I blogged about it a couple times.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home